Subject: AD***AD***AD***AD***AD***AD
Author:  rlotte@InterLink.net at Internet
Date:    5/23/98 9:46 AM

Hello again to everybody,

I upgraded my web site recently with new material and I have a huge
selection of shattercones from the Charlevoix crater here in Quebec.

My web site will be updated again in about a week, I will have a good
amount of baby Imilac's, Vaca Muerta's and Canyon Diablo's.

Have a great one!!!

Gaetan Cormier - Meteorites
555, 28th Avenue, apt#401
Two-Mountains, Quebec, Canada