Allende Info needed

Recently  I got a nice allende specimein which i find to be facinating. One
inclusion is particularly interesting, It is a small inclusion about a
millimeter in size and has a metallic bronze/gold/brass color to it. I would
like to know what this inclusion is. Also i need a long (VERY informative)
sheet on allende and (CV3)'s as a topic, including info on makeup, inclusions,
falls of this catagory,exct.........  Please email this info to me at
Sirius8777@aol.com
Also would anyone be interested in trading for a 57g fragment with some fusion
crust, something interesting needed for my humble collection?
Regards,
Ryan Keelan