Re: I need help

Thanks to all who helped me out. I forgot about the article being on
Michael Blood's web site. But all said and done I got what I needed
anyway.

I would like to criticize myself for a minute. Upon Looking at the
article again after a year of not looking at it, made me, quite frankly,
cringe. Iron meteorites are inherently difficult to talk about in a
general sense, to say the least. If this is not done right, it can lead
to more confusion than understanding, as well as a misunderstanding of
the basic concepts. I do not think I did a good job with it and decided
to make revisions.

This is going to be an ongoing process, so suffice to say that I wish to
negate the previous edition, and concentrate on a new way presentation.
I am editing the article for publication. This current revision is
better, but I need to spend way more time on it. It will be revised a
few more times before I get it right. Being succinct has a price and in
this case it makes a complicated subject,well, just  vague.

Thanks,

Frank