"METEORITES IN MANY SHAPES AND SIZES"

Hello List,

I just came across this classified ad in the Meteorite Exchange's classified
"Information Wanted" section.  I just thought someone out there might want to
persue it and report back. I just don't have the time right now.

Cheers,

Martin

ps:  Please be nice to him  (:- }

10/17/98
Specimen = N/A
I HAVE FOUND MANY OF METEORITES IN MANY SHAPES AND SIZES. I'M NEW TO THE HOBBY
AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOME INFO. ON THE VALUE AND QUALITY OF A METEORITE. I JUST
BOUGHT A RANCH, AND IT IS LOADED WITH THEM. THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO.
Contact BRADLEY ESTES tgainc@flash.net

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: