Georgia Tektite publication

Hello All,

I came across this publication during my usual book searching. I contacted
the author who is selling it, and he said he has multiple copies available.

Happy Reading.

Martin

Advertisement:
This document ("Georgiaites: Tektite Geochemistry and Stratigraphic
Occurrence in East-Central Georgia") is an edited / reformatted copy of my
doctoral dissertation (Univ. GA 97'). It contains the most recent
description and information about Georgia tektites.

Whether you're an armchair tektite buff or an avid collector, the text
provides plenty of details about the rarest of North American tektites. For
those who wish to venture into the field and hunt georgiaites, distribution
and geologic field maps are provided.

Over 100 illustrations (most in full color), 250 references, and 200 pages,
covering virtually everything ever written about georgiaites and the North
American tektite strewn field, are provided in this handsome spiral bound
bulletin.

Price: $25.00

Ed Albin
ealbin@mindspring.com