"METEORITE ROAD SHOW"

Howdy all!

   "THE TRAVELING METEORITE ROAD" is headed
north from Florida up the east coast! Anyone interested in hopping
aboard? Well I've been sitting down here for 4 days and been
wondering where everybody was? Nobody even came on over to say hi?
Remember the ROAD SHOW " is FREE!!! Also the AUCTION SITE is too!!

                 <http://www.naturalhistoryauction.com>     <------ CLICK
HERE

     Well, we're off now, anyone wanting to say hi just hang around
Interstate
95 North and wave.

     see ya!  Michael Csaper and "THE TRAVELING METEOTITE ROAD SHOW"

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: