fair and usual reward standards?

Dear List;
Mr. Nininger offered a reward to help with meteoritic collecting and so
do others today.  I am interested in a little guidance in that area.
When no metorites are known in an area what would be the "base" reward
to offer, does it vary on the type or amount brought in.  Is it
complicated today or does the Nininger flat rate apply?  I am sure it is
much more than a dollar a pound, but how much would be fair and
affordable?  Does anyone have a basic formula?  I have a need to figure
this out, Thank You Very Much.    Dave Freeman

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: