Munich und Gifhorn

Listees (especially those going to the Munich Show and Gifhorn Fair),

Allan and I are going to be exhibiting in Munich in the Foreign Exhibitor's area, specifically the Tokyo Science booth. We will be in Gifhorn afterwards (should be easy to find there).

I would like to invite everyone to stop by and see how we dealt with the plane trip (I'll be turning colors in the corner), and see some neat specimens. Especially one newby in particular!

Be seeing you,
Walt

http://nyrockman.com

Archives located at: