Re: Previously unknown Moldavite powers..?

<< Actually, my Moldavite hasn't been treating me right! So...
 I'll show her! I am going to cheat on her!! >>

God Dimmitt, Michael, the way I Reid it, you're an in-Correo romantic.  You
know, juggling two sweethearts takes a fair amount of Esquel - if you blow it,
you could be Saratov. But, if Molda finds out about the infidelity, just Gao
Bison flowers for her, cook her a nice steak (Weldona) and fix her some nice
martinis, with Olivers, until she's pretty well Potter.  It's bound to make
her say that she Felt (b) Etter.  If
she gives you a second Ochansk, you'll soon be back huggin' & Kesen.    After
all, "Love means never having to say you're Tsarev".
(At least we know you're not Orgueil...)
Gregory

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: