RE: Previously unknown Moldavite powers..?

I wear a deeply pitted Indochinite as an ornamental amulet (it's wrapped
in wire and suspended from my neck by a chord).  I attribute zero
mystical power to this natural, extraterrestrial (lunar volcanic) glass.
But it does look striking on my bare chest and is was quite the
conversation piece at the beach I went to this summer.  A few women
seemed to love it and complimented me on it's ebony beauty--in that
sense, I guess, maybe it does have some magical power to it?  On second
thought, nah!  It was my smile and wry sense of humor, not the tektite,
which was appealing.  Of that I'm sure.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: