Not daunted by my Meteorwrongs...

Meteorite update...

I've had my collection of meteorite hopeful "ODDBALL"
Rocks examined (NO! Not the ones in my head!!!)
and it has been determined that they are not meteorites.
Specific reasons unknown aside from the lack of fusion crust.
But then again I'm hunting though glacial till and beaches.
They where noted as definitely being odd. I'll be doing
a bit more research to find out what it is that I do have or
what my colleagues have. That being said, are there any
terrestrial rocks that contain the equivalent of or
something akin to chondrules. And I'm not talking about
orbicular gemstone materials either. I'll gladly forward a
picture of the slab I'm talking about.

Winter is just around the corner, so I'll be planning my next
years excursions and rethinking my search strategies. I just
keep learning soooo much everytime I talk to the experts or
buy a book.

Thanks to one and all.

Cheers,
Don Fougere