Re: Not daunted by my Meteorwrongs...

Re: Chondrule-like things in terrestrial rocks.  I've never seen any.
Although I have seen vesicles that look similar, but you should be able
to tell a meteorite from an "earth" rock quite easily.  On a side
note...Why is it that when someone thinks they have a meteorite and have
it analyzed and the results are negative, they always think the lab is
full of conspirators?  I am not suggesting you are Dan, but I have had
hundreds of e-mails from folks complaining that all the testing labs are
"greedy" and "are just screwing me to get my meteorite" (those are
direct quotes). Sorry to babble, but I am curious of other opinions.

best wishes,
Matt

--
Matt Morgan