Re: Not daunted by my Meteorwrongs...

In a message dated 10/27/98 11:23:05 PM Central Standard Time,
mhmeteorites@geocities.com writes:

<< On a side
 note...Why is it that when someone thinks they have a meteorite and have
 it analyzed and the results are negative, they always think the lab is
 full of conspirators?  I am not suggesting you are Dan, but I have had
 hundreds of e-mails from folks complaining that all the testing labs are
 "greedy" and "are just screwing me to get my meteorite" (those are
 direct quotes). Sorry to babble, but I am curious of other opinions.

 best wishes,
 Matt

Because Matt, when Uncle Festus saw it land on fire burning the grass around
it back in 1926 and had to wait 2 hours for it to cool before he dug it out,
and it has been in the family all these years; all the labs HAVE to be wrong,
or the beloved Uncle is a Liar!

And the local junior high school science teacher has never seen anything like
it before.

Besides, just feel the vibes coming off of it, it has to be real!

Steve Arnold

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: