cheesy

Well all, it finally happened...

I was once in the presence of Robert Haag in his vault with O. Richard
Norton.  We were hefting Robert's Zagami and just enjoying the
comraderie.  Horsing around the way he does, O. Richard wet his finger
and made like he picked up a few specks of Zagami and licked his finger
clean!  The first human to consume a Martian whatevers??

I was working with my DAG 262 inspecting it under one of Mike Blood's
wonderful Russian stereoscopes when I noticed a very tiny sliver or
splinter which had just spalled off a corner...  Much too small to mount
or save or...or...

Yep!!  Resolved to be a first, I wet the tip of a 20 gauged needle with
saliva, picked up the teeniest spall, lifted it to my mouth very very
careful not to prick myself...  What a wonderful instrument, the human
tongue, how exquisitely sensitive! I felt a distinct crunch between my
teeth, like the fine sand dune buggying in Newport, Oregon...  Happy to
say, no cheesy aftertaste!  Chase it down with a little Chianti (fava
beans, lunar s(liver)...cough, cough!)

Hope no one gets ideas to commercialize this experience!

My apologies, if I'm not the first among the other outstanding
individuals on this list, and I hope this thread doesn't lead to any
arguments!

Respectfully,

Joseph
Honolulu