Not cheesy

> ----------
Well all, it finally happened...

I was once in the presence of Robert Haag in his vault with O. Richard
Norton.  We were hefting Robert's Zagami and just enjoying the
comraderie.  Horsing around the way he does, O. Richard wet his finger
and made like he picked up a few specks of Zagami and licked his finger
clean! It was very convincing! The first human to consume a Martian
whatevers??

Today, I was working with my DAG 262 inspecting it under one of Mike
Blood's wonderful Russian stereoscopes when I noticed a very tiny sliver
or splinter which had just spalled off a corner...  Much too small to
mount or save or...or...

Yep!  Resolved to be a first (well, at least for me), I wet the tip of a
20 gauged needle with saliva, picked up the teeniest spall, lifted it to
my mouth very very careful not to prick myself...  What a wonderful
instrument, the human tongue, how exquisitely sensitive! I felt a
distinct crunch between my teeth, like the fine sand dune buggying in
Newport, Oregon...  Happy to say, no cheesy aftertaste!  Chase it down
with a little Chianti...

My apologies, if I'm not the first.  I'd be happy to be among the other
outstanding individuals on this list to share this eclectic Epicurean
delight!  ... and I hope this thread doesn't lead to any
arguments...

Respectfully,

Joseph
Honolulu