School project on ...

Laura wrote:

Hi!
I'm doind a really important school project on meteorites, asteriods and

comets and impact cratering. It accounts for thirty percent of my marks
and my University entrace could depend on it. I need to learn as much as

possible about meteorites, meteors, asteriods, comets, NEO's and the
actual
mechanics of crater formation in  as short a time as possible. can
anyone
help? - Thanks, Laura

Hi Laura,

Buy R.O. Norton's second edition of  ROCKS FROM SPACE and you'll soon
know a lot about such things. It is informative, complete, and great fun
reading.

Regards,

Bernd

Archives located at: