Laura Bone´s post

Hi Laura and list,

Bernd Pauli´s suggestion for reading Norton´s book is a real good one,
maybe even the best for this purpose. Nonetheless I would like to add
another suggestion for reading - a small, cheap, well-illustrated
booklet, excellent overview reading for pupils new to the subject:

        "METEORITES - The Key to Our Existence"
        A Natural History Museum Publication by
        Robert Hutchison & Andrew Graham
        (Dept. of Mineralogy of the Natural History Museum, London)
        ISBN 0-565-01124-3

Alex
--
Alexander Seidel        My location on planet Earth
Dankersstrasse 22       N 53.5932  E 9.4683  6m asl

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: