QUERETARO H4

Dear Members:

I recently purchased the QUERTARO H4 ordinary chondrite from a meteorite
dealer.  I require the following scientific information to complete my label.
Please fill in the blanks.  Thank you.

Sincerely
Greg Shanos

METEORITES - THE SHANOS COLLECTION

TYPE:                                                       Stone

CLASSIFICATION:                                    Olivine-bronzite chondrite

PETROLOGIC TYPE:                                (H4)

NAME:                                                      QUERTARO

LOCALITY:                                                Quertaro, Mexico

LOCATION:                                                ? N., ?’ W.

FALL/FIND:                                                Found: ?

TOTAL KNOWN WEIGHT:                         ?  Single stone/Several  TKW ?

CUT:                                                           Slice

WEIGHT:                                                    39.4 g

DIMENSIONS:                                            55 mm x 35 mm x 3 mm

FUSION CRUST:                                        Present

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: