Few meteorite findings from India!

Hi Netters,
	  I have collected few meteorites  on my casual walks
along the river banks, sandy  regions,  forest  etc.  I  have
collected many varieties of fossils [That is my main target!]
along with these meteorites. All  these  collections are from
the South most part of INDIA. I would like to do some sort of
science with all these things.. But  at  presant, I  have the
knowledge, just to mumble at them.. and admire at  them, feel
at  them....!  If   anyone  comes  forward  to  decode  these
hevenly things.. you are most welcome!
				           --  A.D.Edward Raj
Bangalore - 17,
Sep 9, 1998.
|  |             |  | A.D.Edward Raj,                |  |             |  |
|  |             |  | Technical Physics Division,   /|  |             |  |
|  |             |  | ISRO Satellite Centre,   ___/  |  |             |  |
|  |             |  | Airport Road,          /       |  |             |  |
|  |             |  | Bangalore - 560 017, /         |  |             |  |
|  |             |  | email: edward@isac.ernet.in    |  |             |  |
|  |             |  | phone: 91-080-5083711          |  |             |  |

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: