Portales Valley showcase.

Hello list members,
I just wanted to tell everyone that they should go see Darryl Pitt's new
Portales Valley website if you have not yet done so.  The photos of the
slices are so gorgeous! I also wonder if anyone has some ideas of how
this formed after you look at these brecciated pieces of stone immersed
in metal! This meteorite is truly an enigma and I think it will take a
long time for the scientists to unlock it's secrets.
These slices are the best i've seen of any Portales Valley to date and I
can't believe that he is willing to part with them at all! I would just
keep them all and look at them all day.
Thanks Darryl for putting together such a nice site with so many great
photos.

Click here to go see what I mean!
http://www.theskyisfalling.com/portales/index.html

Mike Farmer