Re: Re. Portales "feud"

In a message dated 9/12/98 8:43:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, STUARTATK@aol.com
writes:

<< Having read the recent postings re. the Portales VALLEY meteorites, I
 absolutely have to stand up and speak in defense and support of Mike Farmer,
 as I don't like the attacks on him.

 Stuart,  Im sorry you think there was an "attack" on Mike Farmer.   I would
suggest you reread the posts.    The original post was about Portales, and why
it was not given any time to be studied before it was brought to market.   No
one mentioned M. Farmer till he felt it necessary to answer.  I think his
comments on  the matter stand for themselves,  and to say any "heated"
discussion of this, or any matter should be kept off the list,  smacks of
censorship to me.  I think this discussion is not only "legal" to have on the
list,  but NECESSARY,  if we are to clear the air of any misconceptions or
prejudices about what peoples motives are.

Regards,
Geoff Cintron

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: