Re: New meteorites, Denver's Mineral Show.

In a message dated 9/12/98 3:56:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, martinh@isu.edu
writes:

<<
 Regarding the Labennes' Internet site at:
 http://www.labenne-meteorites.com/expe98.htm

 I just checked out their website of new Sahara meteorite finds and was
 greatly impressed by their new material. It seems there is no end to what
 the Labennes can find out there!

Martin,

  As the proud owner of two Saharans 97211 & 97123,  I was anticipating the
arrival of pics of the '98s.   Thanks for your info about the updated website.
I just looked there and WOW!! I dont know where they find this stuff,  but
it's like someones got a wierd meteorite farm going on out there in the
sahara!

Regards,
Geoff Cintron

Archives located at: