Re: Re. Portales "feud"

In a message dated 9/12/98 3:57:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
servin@csufresno.edu writes:

<< Stuart...  Like you, I feel compelled to defend Mike Farmer >>

Defend from what,  a healthy discussion of the portales meteorite fall?

<<  Each  has treated me with professionalism and in some cases outright
kindness
 (including some freebies). >>

Ahh... another recipient of the "freebie,"  you and Stuart  seem to have a lot
in common!

<<  I  have never found any of these people to be deceitful or dishonest >>

That is good!   But who even remotely accused any one of this?

<< I personally wish that this list would cut out the "playground" name
calling
 and posturing and get on with the more important discussions.  >>

Steve,
  Obviously you've  been reading the messages here with a slight bias, so let
me reiterate,  this thread was NOT a personal attack on anyone here anymore
than Starr's investigation was an "attack" on the president.   Facts sometimes
are not easily uncovered,  so what may seem to you like an "attack" to you, is
really just an attempt to get some honest answers to what I think are very
important questions.

Regards,
Geoff Cintron

Archives located at: