Re: Opposition: Conducive to any argument.

In a message dated 9/12/98 2:32:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
autumnbreeze71@hotmail.com writes:

<< I wrote a comment recently about the Portales meteorite. I realized
 after the message returned that it seems somewhat snooty. I apologize
 for this. I wanted to take the opposite side of an argument, and see if
 it would ellicit a stream of opinions, and views. This, I believe is a
 prudent course in any forum. >>

Frank,

   I did not find your remarks "snooty" at all.  And yes, I agree this
discussion is a heathy way to sort out the truths here.  Some people here are
calling this a "kids" game,  but I feel it's very important that we find these
things out.

Regards,
Geoff Cintron

Archives located at: