Re: CH (Voice Reply)

In a message dated 9/12/98 9:27:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dweir@bellsouth.net writes:

<< List members,
 Was anyone able to access Erich Haiderer's "voice-only" messages? I
 tried installing the software but it still didn't work so I uninstalled
 it. First time I ever saw this format. Probably not worth your trouble
 to install, probably should just e-mail Erich and hear from him in a
 couple of weeks : )
 David

David,
   Yes I did get the software to work,   it's neat as all get go,   E-mail
will never be the same anymore.  The download time is amazingly short compared
to a wav file.
And it's simple to recored a message.

Regards,
Geoff Cintron