(Voice Reply)

Hi David,
I think the software is,,,, worth the trouble, it works well.
Try it again, it just takes awhile to hear it.
Tim

----------
: From: David Weir
: To: Meteorite list
: Subject: Re: CH (Voice Reply)
: Date: Saturday, September 12, 1998 8:21 PM
:
: List members,
: Was anyone able to access Erich Haiderer's "voice-only" messages? I
: tried installing the software but it still didn't work so I uninstalled
: it. First time I ever saw this format. Probably not worth your trouble
: to install, probably should just e-mail Erich and hear from him in a
: couple of weeks : )
: David
:
: Archives located at: