Re: Oriented Pasamonte

In a message dated 9/12/98 4:07:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mblood@access1.net writes:

<< 	Still hoping someone will remember where Nininger's description of
 finding the two halves of this specific specimen can be found. >>

Michael and List,

I personally do not remember any mention of two Pasamontes fitting together,
but Nininger did find two Plainviews that fit together.  As a matter of fact,
those two famous meteorites are on display at Arizona State University.  I did
get a digital photo of them, a couple of months ago, but I am not sure where
the diskette is.  I don't recall that they were glued together though.

Steve Arnold
www.meteoritebroker.com

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: