NASA

Sorry, Steve, but I can't agree with  your statement on NASA.
Meteorites and impactism are two sides of the same medal. And NASA shows us
lots of pictures from impact-pelted moon-and asteroid-surfaces. The latest
Phobos-picture is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! I was really flying over Phobos!
I can download NASA-photographs, print them and even publish them in my
books (mentioning  'NASA courtesy') without paying one buck !!
ESAs (European Space Agency) policy is a very different one.
If you want to publish an ESA-photograph, you have to pay a lot of bucks,
if you ever get an answer to your demand, which is far from beeing
guaranteed. ESA has plenty of interesting photographs of terrestrial impact
structures. Have you   seen any of these photographs  somewhere?
I hope that I can go on reading infos about NASA on our meteorite-page!
They are without any doubt far more interesting than  the contributions of
some listies who like to settle their private war in front of the
'delete'-buttons of the majority.

Guy Heinen

from the cloudy, windy and rainy Luxemburg

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: