Yes... yes...yes NASA !

        Hi Guy

        Thank you for your defense to  Arthur's outstanding job to include
the NASA as our source of information.
        I lived in Belgium... and nevertheless e despite the clouds and the
winds,  I could see and  sail clear, as you do,  above this nonsense of deny
the importance of NASA releases to all of us.
        In fact, the sail is our CP... this marvelous engine, as powerfull
as the missels which NASA uses to enlarge our vision of this UNIVERSE we are
part of.
         They, our CPs, take us wherever we want...fast and safe.
        At his moment when the world is shocked for what people put in their
mouths and what comes out of the others to deny, I will not shut up mine. I
have to defend  our Forum, Arthur Jone's and the NASA.
        Of course, I regret the drama of the american society!
        Thanks.
        JOEL CONRADO - Brazil

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: