Re: Meteorite Preservation Project....an Idea.

        Congratulations Cottingham
        Bad things sometimes happens to bring out the best of people and a
group.
        Let's find the positive side of all that it's happening.
        It will be the responsability of Art do take and examining the
proposals coming out of this situation.
        Congratulations fellows, let's work together.
        I have no meteorites, I sell no meteorites, but I'am learning a lot
about people.... and of course, about meteorites.
        JOEL CONRADO - From Brazil.  ICQ 16790453

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: