Re: Meteorite Preservation Project....an Idea.

Hi everyone -

     (Just getting caught up with the list today.
Did Ron really quit? Did Stroik? "ALH84001 and me" will be delayed a
bit longer.)

      This strikes me as a good idea, but probably
the way you want to do it is with an internet site.
Reproduction cost nearly zero, plenty of full color illustrations,
links to the suppliers, ability to constantly update the techniques.
Would everyone give a release for their notes to the list?

     Wish I had time to do it, but no way for the next
half year or so.

                                Best wishes -
                                     Ed