BRILLIANT IDEA

Hello List,

I've just had a brilliant idea -- let's talk about meteorites. Here, I'll
go first:

Michael Cottingham is actually the one who's had the brilliant idea
("Meteorite Preservation Project....an Idea"). Collecting all of the list
posts on meteorite preservation (and there have been many -- I'm one of
several people who posted a question on this very subject and received
numerous helpful suggestions) would benefit those of us who are collectors
and/or dealers, and could end up being a small but valuable contribution to
the literature available on meteorite collecting and preservation.

Since Michael C. has volunteered his time as editor, I'll volunteer my time
as art director/designer for such a project as it's one of the things my
company does anyway. I'm not sure how such a project would get off the
ground, but if anyone wants to help Michael C., collect and edit the posts,
I will put them together -- either as a booklet, or as a web site. And,
like Michael said, FOR NO MONEY -- just because it would be a useful
contribution. This is a good opportunity to demonstrate that we can (if we
can) actually produce something beneficial as a community.

Any other takers? That is, if there's anyone else still on the list.

Sincerely

Geoffrey

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Geoffrey Notkin
Senior Art Director
Stanegate Studios/Aleatoric Art Works, USA
P.O. Box 3,  Hoboken, NJ  07030-0003  USA

Telephone: (201) 435-8888
            Fax:  (201) 435-8886

Email: geoking@intercall.com
            ammonite@aol.com