Denver strewnfield

Dear List and New Denver Friends;
I just got in late from the Denver Show.  Any amature who hasn't seen
many meteorites really missed out.  I met the Meteorite Gods and saw the
Denver Strewnfield.  I am a learned student after fondeling and spending
much.  Thanks to all of those at the show who answered my many questions
and filled my pockets and heart full of meteorites.  I spent oner an
hour examining the Labenne meteorites fresh from the Sahara ( not yet
for sale), a moment in my life never to be forgotten.  Thank You to All
Denver Participants, and eapecially that crazy Bob Haag, I love my
Pallisites (a new bumper sticker?).
Very Sincerely Educated, Dave Freeman  dfreeman@fascination.com

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: