SALE * SIKHOTE-ALIN * SALE

VERY SIMPLE

SIKHOTE-ALIN thumbprinted individuals weighing 50-250 grams each @ $0.75
per gram.  This is very nice material and at this price you can't go wrong!

Remember what happened to Gibeon . . . 3 years ago it was $35 per kilo and
today I can't touch it for under $100 per kilo (and that's for large, ugly
ones without any thumbprints).  I can't find small Gibeons today for less
than $2 per gram.  Sikhote Alin is a witnessed fall from 1947and the supply
will inevitably be exhausted.  I believe that will happen in the not too
distant future and again we'll see an increase in Sikhote Alin prices.

Cathi will be back in Ithaca late tomorrow and and will be taking orders
which will be filled and shipped by the end of the week.

Regards,

Michael Casper
Casper Meteorites, Inc.
P. O. Drawer J