Re: Iridium near fossils?

In a message dated 9/27/98 9:56:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
autumnbreeze71@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 The reason I ask, is I regularly cross the K/T boundary in my line of
 work, at various localities, and never have seen this supposed layer, I
 kind of doubt it's existence.

Yes,  It would seem to me that a global conflagration would leave at least a
trace of itself in the strata for people to see.   Also where are the tektites
from this impact.  Wouldn't they also be found in the KT fossil layer?

Geoff Cintron

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: