Kiagorod & Vyatka meteorite question

I bought a meteorite slice from a Russian Doctor that he called "Vjatka". It
was found in Russia in 1992 and is an H-4 and has a 35 kg. total weight.
Vjatka is the same area where "Kiagorod" was found and further study tells
me these are the same meteorite as their descriptions match and I can find
no listing for Vjatka.

While I was looking for a listing for Vjatka I came across a meteorite
called "Vyatka" that was found in 1992 with a total weight of 35 kg. also an
H-4 from Russia. The mass was reported lost.

Does anyone know if Kiagorod, Vjatka & Vyatka are the same meteorite and is
Kiagorod an official name for Vjatka? These names and descriptions all match
closely.

Thanks for any help.

John Sinclair

Archives located at: