Re: Tatahouine, Tunisia... Watch for increasing demand.

Hello All,

Geeze  just as I got around to ordering 8 grams of  Tatahounie  you guys are making the market move - -  only trouble is my order hasn't been filled yet....  talk about bad timing...lol

Regards,
Elton

Courtois Julien wrote:

> Just as a BTW, Tatahouine was featured in film of X-files too. (Very close
> to the end if my memory is correct)
>
> Julien
>
> Joel Warren wrote:

> Subject: Re: Tatahouine, Tunisia... Watch for increasing demand.
>
> > Man, i thought i was the only one who noticed that there was a planet in  the  new Star Wars movie named "Tatahouine".  I was going to corner the market and sale pieces of a Star Wars planet. :)
>
> > Joel
>
>  >Matt  Morgan wrote:

> > >And my crystal ball says...
> > >Expect a significant increase in demand for ALL meteorites within the near future..
>
> > >FusionCrst@aol.com wrote:
> ><snip>
> > I am projecting a significant increase in the demand for Tatahouine.
>
> > Happy "Hutting"
> > George Nicula

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: