RE: Close-Call Asteroid Coming

I was thinking this morning about what I said about using the moon as a
shield.
That sounds rather funny, so I thought I would clarify that:

Since we would most likely try to alter the orbit of a killer asteroid
rather than
try to destroy it, why not alter the orbit enough to intersect with the
moon?

Dan D.

Archives located at: