Re: NEMESIS

>NEMESIS
>I wish to know where I can found more about this incredible theory.

"Incredible theory" is an apt phrase! Muller published his ideas in a very
easy to read book called Nemesis: The Death Star (William Heinemann, 1989).

The hypothesis probably does not work. The orbit would have to be so large
and elongated that it would be unstable and would not have survived the
4,550 Ma history of the Solar System. There are also serious dynamical
problems in establishing the orbit in the first place.

Phil Bagnall
www.ticetboo.demon.co.uk

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: