NEMESIS

Dear list

I have read "ROCKS FROM SPACE" some times ago and discovered the NEMESIS
theory in it.

NEMESIS is a possible red dwarf companion star of our Sun. It would have  a
26- 28 million years period to roud the Sun.

Richard Norton wrote: "The tiedous search continues. Muller's group is using
automated telescopes to survey thousands of faint, red dwarf stars at
intervals of 6 months... We should know in the near future is Nemesis does
exist."

I wish to know where I can found more about this incredible theory.

best regards

Michel FRANCO

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: