Re: NASA COVERUP

Eric:

Can I ask why you're posting this very silly material to our Meteorite List?

This www.wolflodge URL that you forwarded to us is quite interesting in
that it easily wins the Cheesiest Web Site Award for 1999 (and that's
against some pretty heavy competition) but otherwise . . .

"Project Stargate II: Explorations into the Star Knowledge of the
Indigenous Masters"? Sounds like a bad superhero comic.

I definitely think you're posting to the wrong list (this one is
science-based, you see). How about trying alt.new_age.fruitcakes? Probably
would go over real well in that sort of venue.

Geoff N.

----------

>         " Yes NASA is clever enough
>              to stage a coverup "
>
>                                     13-Jun-1999
>
> A recent e-mail I have read said that NASA is
>not "clever enough to stage a coverup"  go to
>these websites and decide for yourself.
>
>     The SUNCRUISER
>http://www.wolflodge.org/1/sc2.htm
>
>     The SUNCRUISER dives into the sun...25-May-99
>http://www.ufonet.org/iwp/dive.htm

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: