Re: NASA COVERUP

This is pathetic.  A NASA coverup. Really.

The only coverup here is our apparent lack of scientific literacy, now
clearly visible on our mailing list. If you had stopped blinding yourself
with soft x-rays from your computer monitor and went outside to do basic
skywatching you would know that these "suncruisers" are something that I
like to call "planets."

Sometimes, one of these "planets" goes behind the glowing orb visible in the
pictures that I like to call the
"sun," where it is detected by the artificial intelligence "solar
observatory" I like to call "SOHO."

Since you may not know, I will tell you that these "planets" revolve around
the "sun". Sometimes, one goes behind the "sun", this I call a
"conjunction."

On May 24, when these images of the "Suncruiser" were taken, Mercury was in
the "Cruiser's"  exact position, falling to conjuntion.  I looked this up in
Sky and Telescope's 99 observing guide.

Of course, I can provide you exact predicitions of when these "planets" will
make their appearances behind the solar disk, as soon as I locate my trusty
Redshift II CD.

> A recent e-mail I have read said that NASA is
>not "clever enough to stage a coverup"  go to
>these websites and decide for yourself.

>     The SUNCRUISER
>http://www.wolflodge.org/1/sc2.htm
>
>     The SUNCRUISER dives into the sun...25-May-99
>http://www.ufonet.org/iwp/dive.htm

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: