To all "HONEST" NASA scientist

                    "Apology"

                                      15-Jun-99

 I apologize to all the "HONEST"  NASA scientist that
I have unintentionally offended. I do not believe
everyone in NASA is part of a coverup. I also known
that I do not need to be a rocket scientist to figure
out that in my opinion there is a deliberate intent
by some people high up in NASA and vary possibly even
a secret group hidden within NASA that is not known
to most NASA scientist, and that this secret group  as access to hidden
backdoors into NASA computers.

 One of the many things that has caused me to distrust
NASA was the fact that NASA never released any (in my
opinion) good pictures on Comet Hale-Bopp. The excuses
NASA gave for not releasing good pictures on Hale-Bopp
where (in my opinion) an insult to anybody with common
sense.
 When will we start to see GOOD pictures of Comet/1999
H-1 (Lee) which our tax money is paying for?

 It's time the "HONEST" scientist at NASA stop thinking
that the house they work in doesn't smell funny.

 There is a lot more I would like to say but I know
that unless I have a mountain of scientific data
supporting what I say I would only be feeding myself
to a "few" wolves on this mailing list.

 We might not have ever known anything at all about
Comet (Lee) if it were not for the "HONEST"  NASA
scientist. But if NASA had not reported it what would
NASA tell people when they started looking in the sky
and saw Comet (Lee) with their own eyes.

 I apologize again to the "HONEST"  NASA scientist.

 To the "DIShonest"  scientist at NASA and I know your
out there, you have done a great job of fooling many
Americans. Your "timing" in equipment failures,
computer problems and missing information must make
the people in charge of the CIA  and  NSA  vary proud.

 My last words to the "HONEST"  NASA scientist please
be careful who you trust (use reverse speech to verify)
you to could have an unexpected (stress related)
heart attack.

                   Best wishes to "HONEST" scientist
                   From:  Eric Smart

   P.S. Please leak out more information