Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: Have Meteorite, Now Looking for the Fireball

<<
 Great information!  Mind if I ask the source for this stuff?  I'd like to
know
 some history for Colorado and Utah.

It's all from the International Meteor Organizations (IMO) Fireball Data
Center(FIDAC) news. It's a bi-monthly publication that you can subscribe to
for $12/year. If interested, contact bob lunsford at:
Lunro.imo.usa@prodigy.com   He should be able to fine tune you on how to get
a subscription. If anyone submits a fireball report to IMO, AMS, NAMN, ALPO
and many other meteor organizations worldwide, eventually the report will
show up in FIDAC news.  I believe the back issues are at the following
website:  http://www.imo.net/fireball/
GeoZay

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: