Re: Heeeelp!!! (2nd part)

I coat my irons with WD 40 and it seems to do the trick.  The spray can is real
good at getting into the cracks.  Make sure you clean the itam well because rust
can be a self sustaining reaction depending upon the amount of water resulting
from the oxidation process.  Naval Jelly works great for cleaning things up.

Cheers,

Jeffrey Grantham

"Courtois Julien" <Julien.Courtois@span.ch> on 06/19/99 11:57:42 AM