Back from Paris...

Hi,

I just wanted to share my few meteoritical comments about Paris:

1) The "museum d'histoire naturelle" doesn't have any permanent display of
meteorites, and there wasn't any to see :-<< Anyways, there are some realy
nice minerals there!

2) The only serious seller there is Mr. Alain Carrion, with nice specimens
(I couldn't resist buying a nice partslice of "Mont Dieu"), but you have to
ask to see what is not on display! He is not on the Internet for the moment.

I hope that helps!

Julien

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: