Last call for Glorieta

Hello,

This will be my last call for Glorieta.  I now have only 3 specimens
left, and when these are gone there will me no more from me.

These are 81 grams (siderite); 320 grams (siderite); 364 grams (pallasite).

If anyone on the list is interested in these, and have not received my
previous price list, please inquire and I will e-mail you a copy.

Also, I can now on request (if things work the way they should) provide
via e-mail JPG photos of these specimens.

I am open to trades.  (In this regard I would like to openly thank both
Michael Casper and Brad Sampson-- they both did me very well in their
selection of trade material for other Glorieta pieces on my list.)

I retain for my collection the two largest, a 2.7 kilo iron, and a 1.59
kilo iron with spots of olivine.  There must still be some big ones out
there.

Good luck!

Steve Schoner, AMS

Archives located at: