From: Jeff Colburn [mailto:thedragon@kachina.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 10:17 AM
To: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
Subject: What to read?

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this list, and meteorite collecting, and wish to get
up-to-speed. I saw a book the other day titled "Rocks From Space,
second edition" by Richard Norton. It looked good to me, but
before I spend $30 I would like to know what you think of the
book. Also, are there any other good books that talk about
meteorite hunting and collecting. From what I have found out so
far I live in a pretty good collecting area (north central
Arizona, actually Sedona).

Thanks for the help.

Have Fun,
Jeff Colburn

--

Visit me at: <http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/thecreativecauldron>
A site for writers, photographers, artists and other creative

E-mail: jeffcolburn@postmark.net

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: