Re: What to read?

Jeff Colburn schrieb:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am new to this list, and meteorite collecting, and wish to get
> up-to-speed. I saw a book the other day titled "Rocks From Space,
> second edition" by Richard Norton. It looked good to me, but
> before I spend $30 I would like to know what you think of the
> book. Also, are there any other good books that talk about
> meteorite hunting and collecting. From what I have found out so
> far I live in a pretty good collecting area (north central
> Arizona, actually Sedona). Thanks for the help. Have Fun,
> Jeff Colburn

Hi Jeff ...

... and welcome to the list. Yes, O.R. Norton's ROCKS FROM SPACE
is an absolute must for you, something like a meteorite hunter's and
collector's bible :-)

Be sure to buy the second, updated edition !

Best regards from Germany,

Bernd

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: