[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Virus
- From: Mike Farmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:18:05 -0700
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:24:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <tz0uOB.A.WFH.xwDT3@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Thanks Martin for the heads up.
It is indeed a virus.
According to the links this virust sends out an email after you send
So Kevin is in no way to blame, the virus is simply on the computer he
is using and sends the message after he sent his to us.
NEVER open an EXE. file unless you know exactly what it is.
Archives located at:
For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit:
- Re: Virus
- From: Michael Blood <firstname.lastname@example.org>